James City County Bulk Pickup Request Form
This pre-pay service is available to James City County residents for $75.
The following is a list of the nonhazardous material that will be accepted:
- 4 bulky items (washer, dryer, refrigerator, couch, chair, table, etc.) per appointment; or
- 4 cubic yards construction/demolition or misc. debris per appointment; or
- 4 cubic yards yard waste (brush, grass, leaves) per appointment; or
- 2 cubic yards tree trunks (no more than 24 inches in diameter and 3 feet in length) per appointment; or
- 2 tree stumps (no more than 24 inches in diameter) per appointment.
Neighbors can combine materials for a single pick up.
- No hazardous, commercial or business waste will be accepted.
- All hazardous material should be taken to the County’s hazardous chemical collections, held at Warhill High School (4615 Opportunity Way), from 8 a.m.-noon on the second Saturday of February, April, June, August and October.
- Request forms are available through the link below* and at the Treasurer’s Office and Satellite Office.
- Upon receipt of payment, the resident will be contacted to schedule a service appointment.
- A County vehicle will pick up the items between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Materials must be roadside or curbside by 8 a.m. on the day of the appointment.
For more information, contact JCC Solid Waste at 757-565-0971 or email email@example.com.
- Epayment currently does not function with the Firefox browser. If you would like to use Epayment, please use Internet Explorer or Safari. We are currently working on a solution and apologize for the inconvenience.
- Any information, services, materials or other items on
this site are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed
or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
for a particular purpose.
- James City County
does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Any risk arising out of use or performance of the information, services,
materials or other items remains entirely with you.
- Under no circumstances will James City County be liable for any damages whatsoever
arising out of the use or performance of the information, services, materials or other items.